Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lordy, Lordy Looks Who's 40


Yes, you guessed it. Scott turned 40 today.
Happy Birthday honey!

The past several weeks I had been planning a surprise party for Scott. My gosh, I had forgotten how much work it was to pull a party together, especially a surprise party. I cannot even remember the last time I had to lie. I managed to involve my parents, sister, our neighbors and even someone from the church. (I had to have a plan to get Scott to church, just in case my plan backfired)

Thanks to everyone who helped me pull this off.

Party Pics

Scott showing off his new "Wolf" necklace and John Frederick.


Thanks Michael for being our cook for the evening.

The burgers and hot links were AWESOME!

Our neighbor, Jamie Lewis.

Scott and the boys!

Kaden, Hunter, Jacob, Jordan and Jake.

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott's party was so much fun! We were so thrilled to be asked to join in his celebration of the BIG "4-0". It has been great getting to know your family and we look forward to many more fun times together!
You are very special people!!
Kim M.