Monday, December 04, 2006

Hi everyone, my name is Ruqin, aka Emma!!


Hi my name is Ruqin (pronounced RooChin), aka Emma.

I just wanted to introduce myself to all of my new family and friends and say hello from Quangxi Province in southeast China.

I was born on March 30, 2006 and just turned 8 months old on the day my new mom and dad were notified about me. I will be coming home around February 1st of 2007.

I weigh about 15 lbs and am about 31 inches long. I love to laugh alot, play with my red ball toy and generally enjoy life sleeping, eating and playing my way through each day. As you can see I work out doing push-ups and am working on my crawling for some cardio 5-7 days a week for about 30-60 minutes :)

Although, I am on the opposite side of the world from my mom and dad, I am not scared. I know God has sent an army of angels to look out for me until mom and dad get her. I sure hope they hurry. I can't wait to see my big brother Jake. I heard he has been very excited and has been letting everyone know as much as he can about me. I love you Jake.

I want to also say thank you for all of the prayers even when you didn't know exactly who I was. I can feel them every night and it helps me to sleep peacefully.

Once again, thank you and I love you Mom, Dad and Jake.

Emma

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok... it just brings tears to my eyes!

Tami

Anonymous said...

Emma, you are so beautiful! God has given you such a wonderful family and what a true blessing you will be to them. We can't wait to meet you! Love you already little one!!

Kim and family

Anonymous said...

Oh my I am sooo excited for the three of you. What a beautiful Christmas gift. Emma is so lucky to have been given such a wonderful family!!!! Again, I am very happy for you and can't wait to meet her this Spring. Please keep me posted and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Love her already! I am so excited for you! We are already making her a cute hair bow collection:)

Karen

Stacy said...

How exciting! She's absolutely beautiful. I don't think there could be any better Christmas gift than a new baby girl!

We're so happy for you.

Bryce, Stacy and Maverick