Sunday, February 04, 2007

Day Five - Morning

Today is E Day! aka, get Emma in our arms day!

It's 3am and no one has slept well. For me, I was just worried we would miss our flight. We are leaving our hotel at 5:30am, however, our luggage is to be outside of our hotel door at 5am for pick-up and we have to check out. Now you would think that would not be a big deal, but here in China check out is a production. They physically send someone up to your room to check the mini bar to see if you have used anything before they finalize your bill.

It is a 3 hour flight to Nanning. So I hope we have a little shut eye then.

I forgot to tell you we had Pizza Hut pizza for dinner last night. It was pretty good. For dessert we had Hagen Daas Ice Cream. Yummy!

I am heading to the shower. Talk with you all later. Miss you!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hey Taylors, I just wanted to tell you congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!!! How exciting!!!! Have a wonderful day and we can't wait to meet her.

Jennifer