Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A day of relaxation, February 13th

Today was a free day for us. We had breakfast and headed out to do some shopping. Yes, shopping again. Scott and Jake are becoming pros! Emma and I are just along for the ride. Scott attended the checkout meeting and what to expect for tomorrows visit to the US Consulate. We get Emma Visa and then we can come home.



I had a surprise this afternoon. Can anyone guess? Scott found me enough power so I could use my flat iron. I'm back!!! Thanks babe!

We loaded up at 5:30pm for our dinner cruise. On our way to the boat we saw two different men walking monkeys on a leash. When we got to the dock we had to wait to get on. The boat had 3 levels. We were on the 2nd level and we all had window tables for viewing the city. Our ride was 2 hours long and they had a buffet dinner. Of course there was nothing that Jake would eat. But once again Dad came to the rescue. McDonald's, (they told us that the children would not like the dinner and suggested we have an alternative plan) The dinner was okay and the beer was great! The beer always seem great! We have been drinking a local brew, Tsingtao.

We're back to the hotel and everyone is tired, even Jake. Tomorrow is a big day. We go the the Buddhist Temple for a blessing in the morning and to the US Consulate in the afternoon to take an oath and receive all the documents for Emma so she can come home.

Sorry, no pictures tonight. I tried, but it was taking over 10 minutes to load just one. I will try again tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments: